Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nicki Minaj Shares Her Beauty Secret For Flawness Skin.

Celebrities don't share the actual things they use when it comes to cosmetics or body creams etc, rather they tell you another thing while they use another thing. So people out there be very careful how you copy them for your own health safety..
Anyways the  self-proclaimed Barbie Nicki recently shared just how she keeps her skin so flawless even though she falls asleep in makeup at times which is a big beauty no-no.
Here’s what she does to keep her skin with a beautiful, natural glow…Read her statement below:

I definitely wouldn’t say [my skin is] flawless! If I fall asleep with my make-up on, I’ll definitely have a breakout. And I’ve been drinking Aloe Vera water. It doesn’t taste nice, but it works.’
On how she makes her small eyes pop:
I always make sure I have perfect my eyeliner before I apply lashes. I have really small eyes so a liquid liner helps open them up and disguise the lashline.’

No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...