Wednesday, March 26, 2014

'Kim Kardashian, I Love Your Look. If You're Reading This, Let Me Know If You Want Any Of My Collection


Frankie Essex is the latest TOWIE star to turn her hand to designing as she unveils her range of colourful party dresses and she's already got her eye on a certain customer.
Speaking to MailOnline about her new range, Frankie said: 'My new dresses are classy with a sexy twist. I have some going out party dresses, a few casual looks for daytime and some sexy playsuits for the summer. They are all great quality and I am really happy with the finished product.

'I love the Kim Kardashian look and she looks amazing in bandage dresses. I've heard she reads MailOnline so if you see this Kim, let me know if you want any of my collection.'
Check out her newest collection below: You like??




No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...