Friday, November 22, 2013

Buffie The Body Tells Us How She Got Her Butt From FLAT To PHAT..

Former video vixen turned fitness guru Buffie Carruth a.k.a. Buffie The Body has been on a mission to help women learn how to shape their derriere into the apple bottom they want without surgery, butt implants or ass shots.
Buffie recently released her Bodynomics DVD which shows how she built her butt from flat to phat. In a recent interview with BlackDoctor.org, she revealed some of her fitness secrets to building a plump rump.
Check out what she had to say:

 On how she built her booty to what it is today:
I was skinny throughout my teenage years and early 20’s.  My mother and father were skinny, too, but I refused to let genetics have the last say.  So I went to see a doctor and he recommended an appetite stimulant.  I immediately started gaining weight once I started taking the medication.  I went from 119lbs to 173lbs (which is my current weight). It took years to get my body to the point where I was satisfied. But eventually, I was able to create a body that I thought I could never have. Any woman can shape their body with the right exercise and diet. It’s about finding what works for your body and sticking with it. Everyone is not the same and what works for one person may or may not work for someone else. You must have realistic expectations, discipline and tenacity.  It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...