Wednesday, April 25, 2012

15 Types Of People On Facebook

A friend sent this to me so i decided to share with you :-)


1. The ''Lurker'' - Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything...... 

2. The "Hyena" - Doesn’t ever really say anything. Just LOLs and LMAOs at everything. 

3. ''Mr/Mrs/Ms Popular'' -Has 4397 friends for NO reason.


4. The "Gamer'' - Plays words with friends, Mafia wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL WHOLE DAY.

5. The ''Prophet'' - Every post makes reference to God.

6. The ''Thief'' - Steals status updates... 

 7. The ''Cynic'' - Hates their life and everything in it, as evidence by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.

 8. The ''Collector'' - Never post anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.

 9. The "Promoter" - Always sends event invitation to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.

 10. The "Liker" - Never actually says anything but always clicks the "like" button.

 11. The "Hater" - Every post revolves around someone hating them and they swear people are trying to ruin their life.

12. "Drama Queen/King" - This person always post stuff like "I can't believe this!" or "They gonna make me snap today in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong... but then they never finish telling the story. 

13. "Womp Womp" - This person consistently tries to be funny... but never is.

 14. The "News" - Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary. 

15. The "Rooster" - Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day.

So tell us which number do you belong?

20 comments:

This Cookn' Mom said...

LOL. I am a cross between "the lurker", "the liker" and "womp womp"! I read and investigate, I like things that I like but I do update my status in hopes that I may make someone laugh.

Unknown said...

I am DEFINITELY a 1, my daughter is a 15. ALWAYS starts the day (even if it's at 4PM after school) with "Hello People" or "Good Morning Everyone!" lol.

Unknown said...

As I was reading this a couple people come to mind...But it is missing one group. The blogger: promotes their blog, inspiring things & status updates, and neat things they find!

@ilola said...

Lool.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! I think i belong there..

Paulina said...

So many people like this are on my facebook List..

Unknown said...

Well, I fall into a few categories - especially the "womp womp" category! I think I'm funny. Sometimes people even agree with me (but I'm sure it's not as often as I wish....)
Dawn

Unknown said...

Too funny and so true. Not sure who I am on this list though. Probably the lurker. . .

WhatJeanLikes said...

I'm a cross between the lurker and the liker. Is it bad that I can name people from every one of these categories?! Very funny and true!

The Pepperrific Life said...

Those are exactly the reasons I quit Facebooking :).

I used to be a Liker, by the way...

Lindsay said...

I saw this not too long ago on FB. Hilarious!!!

Small Kucing said...

me guilty of number 10 and 9 . bUt 9 insted of promoting events i post my blog updates link LOL

kathy

http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com

Nigeria News said...

Nice names to give them all. I will encourage us all to leave comments on Blogs and articles that are interesting.

Ladytee said...

I am the "liker, lurker, and promoter" LOL this was too funny! Definitely, know people who fit into all categories.

Amber said...

These are so true. I deactivated my facebook almost a year ago. It was one of the best things I have ever done. I do not regret it one bit.

Unknown said...

This is very funny May! There was a time when I used to write a status every day on a wide range of subjects including inspirational quotations etc. For quite some time I have not been writing much just commenting on what is posted by others on my timeline. I do much more on my Fan Page and Blog these days. Take care and have a good weekend.

Bridget7575 said...

This is hillarous and SO true! I'm a new follwer from bloggymoms. Please return the like on my site. Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/WhatsCookingInTheBurbs?ref=tn_tnmn

The Notebook Blogairy said...

Love this! I am a 'lurker' & a 'liker'! Guess I need to change numbers! :-)

The Notebook Blogairy said...

Love this! I am between a 'lurker' and a 'liker'! Guess I need to change numbers! :-)

Anonymous said...

i saw this and i just had to share on my blog nice one.BTW i am more of the liker not much of a speaker.lol

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...