Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jennifer Aniston: Having A Baby Won't Bring Me Happiness


During an interview on CBS, the Wanderlust actress complained that it's "very narrow-minded" for people to assume she's unhappy without a baby to nurture. "That doesn't measure the level of my happiness or my success in my life, in my achievements, in any of that."

 The actress, who's currently dating Justin Theroux, 40, added that she doesn't give "a crap what other people think" and she's happier "than I've ever been."

 At 43 years old, "I feel great," Aniston told host Gayle King. "I feel like I'm 30. I honestly didn't start to feel my best until was in my 30s. Physically, I started eating better and taking better care of my body, in terms of being physical and exercise."



4 comments:

Byn said...

Good for her! I always wanted kids, and loved having kids, but I don't understand societies need to put that on every woman who exists. Its ridiculous to assume that everyone is the same! Good post!

Renee Sullivan said...

She's content with her life as it is. If she doesn't want children, she should not feel like she should have them. We have several friends who have chosen not to have children. I respect their decision.

Lindsay said...

I give kudos to Jennifer Aniston! I'm glad she doesn't feel the need to find happiness by having a baby. She's definitely living life her way.

May said...

I'm happy that she know what she wants. Many will love to follow the crowd and end up doing what the wish not to..

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...