Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sinead O'Connor ends 18-Day Marriage


Sinead O' Connor has ended her marriage to Barry Herridge after only 18 days. The "Nothing compares 2 U" singer announced the split on her website yesterday in a post  saying Within 3 hours of the ceremony being over the marriage was kyboshed by the behaviour of certain people in my husband's life.

 My husband was enormously wounded and very badly effected by that experience and also by the attitude of those close to him toward our marriage. It became apparent to me that if he were to stay with me he would be losing too much to bear. A woman wants to be a joy to her husband. So.. U love someone? Set them free." 

Sinead O' Connor said  " we made a mistake rushing into getting married, He has been terribly unhappy and I have therefore ended the marriage. I think he is too nice to do so. And too nice to trap." 


5 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

awww...that is sad :(

WhatJeanLikes said...

Sad to see marriage not taken as seriously as it should be. At the same time, I feel for her and understand that she didn't want him to feel trapped. That's why you don't rush into marriage and make sure you're both ready before you do it!! Doh!! I totally didn't even know they were married or broke up. I feel bad for her.

Rashida Singh said...

Oh My that so sad:(. Two people who love each other can`t be happy because of family members who disagree with their marriage. I would had hope she would had stuck it out and had given the family time to get over their differences. Sad, sad, sad:(

Small Kucing said...

what???? Did they not think before they get married? Marriage is not a game. Getting divorce just because of what close relative or someone think? It's just unbelievable.

Diana said...

Is a pity that they went into it without dating for some time.

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...