Friday, October 28, 2011

Grove Kid Nation " Music In Motion - Children's Music CD ( Review)


This is not my first time of reviewing childrens CD's or albums. I have come across so many beautiful and educational music CD's for children. My first son started his music class and with the help of all this educational CD's he finds his music class more fun.. My kids favorite CD is the Alphabet song.

I'm happy i was asked to do a product review for Groove kids nation: Music in motion, which is a CD full of kid's songs
The songs on this beautiful and must have CD are:

1. Kool Katz
2. Itch and Scratch
3. Go Kat Go
4. Funky Chicken
5. Fast and Slow
6. 4 Little Kittens
7. Get up, Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose
8. Humpty Dumpty
9. I've Been Playing In A Soul Band
10. Play On It.

The CD also includes a 12-page booklet.

Description of this CD
Music in Motion continues off of the success of the critically acclaimed first release, The Wheels on the Bus. This time around, Lee and his team of top L.A. musicians recorded an album designed to get children moving to the beat while simultaneously learning about musical concepts and instruments.

Through groovy soul tracks, this mostly original set draws kids into the action with specific instructions on what to do from funny dances, to playing air guitar, to responding to musical cues, to simply nodding their heads to the beat.

An entirely new band of feline characters known as the Kool Katz guide the fun, and the enclosed 10-page booklet features colorful illustrations of each Kool Kat playing their own instrument.

Ten percent of the wholesale price of Music In Motion will be donated to CARE, a leading humanitarian organization fighting poverty.
My Review

I will highly recommend this CD to all parents out there. Is a must have. My kids can't stop dancing to it. The sing, dance and at the same time learn in a fun way. The never get tired to it unlike the other way round.  I like all their song. I sing along with my kids and the love it.

To find more information on where to purchase this educational CD's please visit their site HERE for more details.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Share This

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...